Sunday, January 22, 2006

Only 14.2 miles to go.......

So I completed 12 miles yesterday, and I have to say I am feeling it today.

Yesterday afternoon I actually felt really tired, after the morning's run, and I didn't sleep too well last night. Plus, I don't think I really warmed down properly, certainly my quads are pretty sore....so there is another lesson learnt.......

Tiredness aside, I made pretty good progress., last weeks 10miles was pretty slow and I completed it in 45mins 10secs, this weeks 12, was completed in 45mins.30secs, much is certainly some progress. Aiming to do the Brighton Half in 1hr.40, so I aint doing too badly.

So, the rest of the week will be speed work tomorrow (legs permitting) of 8 x 400m at 90%, and then an 8miler home from work on Wednesday evening, two days rest (with plenty of stretching) before the 14 miler on Saturday.

2 Comments:

Blogger Evil Pixie said...

please tell me you left the 1hr out on those times and it wasn't 45mmins for 10m!

11:08 AM  
Blogger Bedders said...

are you still running? what's happened?!!

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home