Saturday, April 08, 2006

18 miles today..............

So the tapering started this week, though to be honest, I'm not convinced 18 miles was the right thing to do.

The official schedule stated 18 miles, however, I still think that is a bit far two weeks out from the FLM. That said, I did fail my 22 miler last week so I need that confidence booster.

It was a strange run today, one that I needed to do, but ultimately one I could have done without, as my legs did feel very tired.

Nonetheless I was pleased to do it, and its the last run big one before the big one, as I'll probably only do 10 next weekend.

Only two weeks to go.......

2 Comments:

Blogger Elle said...

Have a great day on Sunday. Wishing you all the strength and wisdom that is needed!

Good luck!

9:47 AM  
Blogger Leighton said...

Hi mate!

Just wondered how you got on at London?

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home